• Best value rather than lowest price
• Responsible employers, professional, well trained and motivated staff
• Innovative technology
• Of the people, assets and organisations
• Of the employees working for our companies
• Of society in general, through public-private partnerships
• Supporting the EU and national governments in developing legislation
• Fair competition between players
• Ensuring that providers of private security solutions meet the highest quality criteria
• Engaging in a constructive and mutually beneficial dialogue with authorities
• Best practice and ethics
• Communicating clearly and in a transparent way to members and stakeholders
24 national associations - 23 European countries, of which 19 EU Member States - 60,000 private security companies - 2.2 million private security employees - yearly turnover in Europe: approximately € 34.2 billion Euros.
Discover the manual 'Buying quality private security services', developed by CoESS and UNI-Europa with the financial support of the European Union.